WELCOME TO THE FOUR HILLS VILLAGE
Swim with Santa, Saturday, December 16th
noon - 4 p.m.: BernCo's Swim with
is an all-ages, family-friendly event. Enjoy prizes, games, candy, music, family fun, and pictures with Santa! For admission, please bring a "Pull Together" backpack item,
(pdf) for ideas. Takes place at the Rio Grande Indoor Pool, 2312 Arenal Rd. SW
Twinkle Light Parade, Saturday, December 2nd
5 p.m.: Albuquerque's popular Twinkle Light Parade
kicks off with hundreds of sparkling vehicles, marching bands,
and Santa. This family-friendly event rolls through Nob Hill, trying to avoid enormous & unattractive A.R.T. stations, on East Central Avenue between Washington Street and Girard Boulevard.
- To promote the general welfare and well-being of residents and property owners in Four Hills Village (FHV)
- To reflect their majority consensus, and
- To facilitate the involvement and opinions of its membership.
If you have any questions for the Four Hills Village Neighborhood Association, just email us
or complete our short
Be Prepared for Winter Travel
Precautions from Bernalillo County
- Winterize your car and keep it well maintained.
- Always travel with at least half of a tank of gas.
- Never leave your home without a charged cell phone.
- Tell someone your route and when you are expected to arrive.
- Know where you are going and avoid unfamiliar routes during inclement weather.
- Check the weather before you travel.
- Check the road conditions.
Bernalilo County Sheriff's Newsletters
Bernalillo County Sheriff's December Newsletter
(pdf) - tips for winter.
Road Condition Updates
Road Advisory Hotline, call 511
for latest road conditions; sign up for email/text alerts by downloading their mobile app.
For information about NMDOT snow removal schedules, call (505) 222-6590